Running multiple applications that have specific integration needs, but minimal IT support, is a daily reality for all size business owners today. We have a support solution for you – InterWeave SmartSupport. We support you 24/7.
The SmartSupport Program is designed for Salesforce.com, Ascent On-demand Inventory and Quickbooks customers to provide customer assessment, management, monitoring and resolution for your Salesforce, Ascent and Quickbooks Solutions in an effective and easy way.
The Objective of the program is to:
- To provide a Custom Support Program for our customer by providing up to three (3) dedicated hours per day (up to 50 hours per month) to address any outstanding issues related to the support of Salesforce, Salesforce_Ascent or the Salesforce_Quickbooks Solution provided by our customer in their priority sequence.
- The issues list will be constantly updated with priorities assigned by the customer, as directed by the customer.
- Provide up to 50 hours per month dedicated to any issues outstanding brought forward by customer related to the support of Salesforce, Ascent and the Salesforce_Quickbooks Solution developed by Integration Technologies, Inc.
- If the 50 hours are not used during the month, then up to 5 hours (10%) may be rolled over into the following month
- Additional hours will be billed at standard rate upon approval of customer in writing.
- Add, revise or create Solution flows as per customers direction
- Monitor and maintain the Salesforce_Quickbooks Solution developed by Integration Technologies, Inc.
- Create a new email address; support(customer)@interweave.biz to address any case reported issue by the customer’s employee’s or support staff.
- Case response will be no less than 4 hours.
- Test the above for accuracy and implement changes/additions to the IT Production Environment.
- SmartSupport shall commence on the date the Agreement is executed by the parties, and continue for an initial term of six months (6) months, and shall continue thereafter on a six (6) month basis unless earlier terminated as provided herein. This Agreement may be terminated by either party upon thirty (30) days prior written notice.
- Invoices shall be submitted to our customer for monthly subscription services rendered in advance by Integration Technologies in accordance with the terms outlined in the Agreement
- Either party may cancel this agreement given thirty (30) days notification to the corresponding party.
- The SmartSupport Program is based on monthly support hour bundles. You may select from 10 to 50 hours per month (3 month minimum). For a quick quote or an integration demo: call (203) 274-5226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.